We are seeking a high-performing professional, who can teach English from Grade 6 to 8 and has a thorough knowledge of teaching best practices with the willingness to follow the schools policies and procedures.
- Meeting individual student needs for curriculum requirements
- Teaching subject-based skills and concepts and preparing the students for their exams according to school policies.
- Maintaining records of student attainment and progress
- Designing and executing assessments according to the subject.
- Assigning daily tasks and maintaining student work record
- Checking notebooks and tests
- Engaging in meaningful training opportunities to further excel in subject teachings
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administration to foster a good student experience
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Any other task assigned by the management for the welfare of the student and organization.
Requirements and skills
- Previous experience as an English teacher
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and English language requirements
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education
Student Management, Communication Skills, English Composition Knowledge,